Saturday, November 15, 2008

I wanted to document this attempt at songwriting I made in 2006

Under the tent
Check my bellybutton for lent
Kitty on the bed
I'm ready for a nap

A perfect fit
Am I squishing your arm?
Sleepy says hello
When the seroquel kicks in I know it's time for you to go

You're restless, I'm hungry
We've got Annie's on the stove
I can't break this connection
Who can tell me it's not love?

So many movies
Sitting on the squeaky couch
But I can barely remember
What any of them were about 

I wander to your brothers room
While you let loose your rushing river
He's smarter, got it all together
But he's jealous of your heart


never finished it....don't quite know where to go from there.
I'm thinking a kind of moldy peaches feel for this one. 
When I learn guitar again I will figure it all out.
For now I'm just racking up half-assed attempts at songs with now music or tune

No comments: