it's dangerous
?men+al helthz
Why do I do this? What makes me laugh and entertains me has become My mind wanders away from me, ? I have always had a taste for the alternative] ........Its certainly flawed, fickle, fucked
Yes I may be clever but I am stoned. I bet you thought that was going somewhere, I did too, but then I decided to take the easy way out. lololol.
Yes I may be clever but I am stoned. I bet you thought that was going somewhere, I did too, but then I decided to take the easy way out. lololol.
I started this blog to take up some of my time and focus some of my creativity. Sometimes I feel like I'm radioactive with it... ....if only I could somehow tame that power . I'm hoping something cool will come out of all this verbal/visual diarrhea. dont h8 @_@
No comments:
Post a Comment